You Put What in That!? Oh Yes I Did.
This week Bella moved to the Big Apple! We are now headquartered in New York City! This has been a dream of mine for quite some time, and in 2016 I set a date and a plan. Now that plan changed at least 20 times in between, but I made it to New York City on target! Right on the mark! On the exact date!
And it’s all because of you! Thank you so much to my Bellas and Bellos for your support, love, and kind words. There would be no business without my clientele, and it is my pleasure to serve you. Now, do you have a New York minute for hemp seed oil? See what I did there? *Slaps knee*😆 Ha! That was so good!
Hemp seed oil
Hemp seed oil has been used for generations to keep the body healthy and the skin beautiful! It is not to be confused with marijuana, as hemp is rich in CBD (cannabidiol) which has the skin and superfood benefits, and not THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which is the psychoactive aspect. The help plant was also used for textiles, rope, clothing, paper and much more! It is a very versatile plant that has many functions. Its oil is a deep green color with an earthy scent. It’s green, it's mean, it’s a cancer fighting machine! You put WHAT in my Silk Moisturizer?!
Oh yes I did, and this is why you want it.
- Hemp seed (oil) is a superfood- a nutrient-rich food and especially beneficial for health and well-being. (dictionary.com)
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Combats acne
- Fine lines and wrinkles don’t stand up to this powerful antioxidant
- Dry oil that absorbs into skin without a greasy feeling
- A fantastic oil for oily skin because it hydrates, and moisturizes without clogging pores
- Ultra moisturizer that soothes dry skin
- Protects skin from damage caused by environmental exposure
- Kills [nonmelanoma] skin cancer
- Fatty acids heal and protect against sun damage
- Protects and repairs the skins layer
- Rich in Omegas 3 and 6 which keeps skin supple and smooth
- Contains Vitamin E
- Plumps skin
- Firms and tightens
- Cleanses the skin
- Contains Chlorophyll which kills germs, fights yeast to heal wounds/ cuts/scrapes/ burns, blasts bacteria and inflammation
- Contains Bioactive phytochemicals which protect your skin cells from cancer
Find hemp seed oil in Bella Opulence’s Silk Moisturizer. This superfood ingredient is another reason the moisturizer is so effective, rich and lightweight tackling the severest form of eczema and dermatitis and leaving skin feeling luxurious and baby smooth.
Note: Hemp seed oil contains only 0.3% THC (marijuana is 25% THC) which means it cannot produce a high or change your mental state.