The Perfect Cooldown for your Skin. Mind. Body.
Winter is coming and do you know what that means? Peppermint Everything! Peppermint latte, lip balm, peppermint limited edition body wash in stores, candy canes, peppermint bark, you name it. Peppermint is to winter what pumpkin is to Fall! But besides being a fun winter flavor, peppermint has healing properties that date back to ancient times and that can heal your skin, mind, and body.
Peppermint is invigorating with a cooling sensation. It is a natural antiseptic which cleanses the skin to reduce pimple size and relieve the symptoms of acne. It is anti-pruritic (anti-itch) which is soothing to eczema and irritated skin. While great for the body, it also soothes the respiratory tract and relieves congestion activating with your shower steam turning your ordinary shower into a healing spa like stream.
- Cools down on contact! Great for after a workout, heavy activity, or hot flashes. Private summers are real. Try Fresh Mint Pearl for the ultimate shower cool down.
- Eliminates dry flaky skin, chapped lips, and dandruff.
- Antiseptic, antimicrobial and an antioxidant for skin. It is an astringent for an extra layer of clean. Clears pores and reduces acne because it balances sebum levels of the skin.
- Pairs well with Lavender Silk for a great night’s sleep. The cooling sensation of the mint mixed with the calming lavender will leave your skin and your mind relaxed and ready for slumber.
- Improves memory.
- Increases concentration.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Peppermint tea gives you a boost during the day when you need to concentrate on a daunting but important task.
- Peppermint aromatherapy will also help ease the mind by adding peppermint essential oil to a diffuser, with steam, or applying topically to the areas of interest.
- Clears congestion in sinuses and lungs, and the common head cold. Just inhaling the aroma from the Fresh Mint Pearl in your shower steam will clear mucus in your respiratory tract without the side effects of medication.
- Peppermint oil relieves headaches and migraines by applying a small drop of mint essential oil and a few drops of coconut oil topically to temples and massaging gently. Close your eyes and breathe deeply. You will have relief in a few minutes.
- Drinking peppermint tea can relieve an upset stomach and promote healthy digestion after a meal.
- Relieves sore muscles. Have you tried Fresh Mint Pearl? A few drops of mint essential oil can be added to a foot bath to soothe achy feet.
How do you use peppermint oil?