When was Your Last Self Care Day?
There are a lot of things going on in the Bellaverse and we have hit the road! First Stop, Atlanta, GA. Living out our mission to spread clean beauty for all…. We have decided to cultivate relationships in the major markets around the USA. The website is available for your Bath. Body. Being. needs, and we still ship. Everywhere.
Right now Bella’s lifestyle is go go go(!!) and even though it is thrilling, we all need to stop a have a self care day. I dream of a day at the spa with all types of services, lunch included, and unlimited access to the amenities. *deep sigh* When is the last time you pampered yourself? When is the last time you took a nice hot bath? This is the quickest and easiest way to treat yourself at home (with all of the benefits of the spa) but it is often overlooked.
Though many think of taking a bath as a blast from the past, treating yourself to a bath in our Cream Milk Bath Soak is a fantastic way to tap out for about an hour for the ultimate relaxation. This specially designed formula is a powder to cream soak with many duties to soften your skin and your mood.
- 3-in-1 Powder to Cream
- Bath soak
- Milk bath
- Floral bath tea
- Whole rose buds (Pure Rose Cream) open up in bath waters toning and tightening skin and balancing oil production keeping acne at bay
- Bella’s Unique Infused Oil packs your skin with healing properties, vitamin E, proteins, triglycerides, antioxidants, and rejuvenating properties for healthy skin that is slow to age
- Ground oats moisturize skin, remove dirt and impurities, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant rich
- Epsom salts soothe aching muscles and tired joints
- Lactic acid in milk gently exfoliates skin and deeply moisturizes literally filling in lines and wrinkles
- Bathing calms the nervous system and improves your mood due to the temperature of the water and the position of our bodies in the tub
- Boosts tranquility, relaxes weary limbs and encourages a good night’s sleep leading to improvements in cell renewal, microcirculation and active skin repair
It is time for you to treat yourself to a self care day! Do you have just an hour out of your busy schedule? Make it a priority to take care of YOU this week.
Side Note: I am often asked if Lactose intolerant people should take Milk Baths. Yes you should. Sitting in a nice creamy bath will not trigger your internal reaction.
Shop This Blog Post