"Very refreshing and invigorating at the same time. Left a lasting fresh feeling."
- Karen M.
A total body detox that removes dirt, oil, and impurities from pores finishing with a cooling sensation.
Softening Skin Polisher
Reveal your skin’s softer layer with a luxurious coconut oil and sea salt body exfoliator. Peppermint leaves and a dash of grapefruit essence invigorate the skin with a cooling sensation, while the sea salt gently sloughs away dead skin cells. Also available in Lavender Vanilla, Lemon Poppy and Pure Rose.
How to Use
Scoop Pearl into cupped hand or onto towel. Massage a generous amount onto clean, damp skin while in the shower or bath. Rub in circular motions, concentrating more heavily on dry areas. Rinse clean and pat skin dry. Exfoliate once or twice a week at most. For extremely dry or callused skin (heels of feet, elbows, knees) soak dry skin in warm water and exfoliate up to 4 times per week. For best results, lock in moisture with Silk.
- Sea Salt detoxes skin gently removing dirt, oil, and impurities that clog pores and create blackheads and acne
- Floral infused oil locks in moisture of skin after exfoliating for a smooth feeling
- Detoxes, exfoliates, heals, moisturizes and softens
- Two textures of sea salt used so a small amount scrubs a large area.One jar lasts 3-6 months.
- Exfoliating gently removes dead skin which speeds the process of natural cellular regeneration
- Reveals fresh skin that glows
- Clearing away old skin cells allows moisturizers to penetrate and smooth skins outer layer
- Stimulates skin in order to reinforce its firmness and encourage repair
- Exfoliating stimulates the lymphatic system which pumps more blood to your heart (a blood detox)
- Opens ingrown hair follicles for a closer shave with no hair bumps
- Exfoliating before tanning allows the tan to last longer
- Coconut oil has an SPF of 4 which protect from damaging rays for 45 minutes while allowing useful rays to penetrate giving the body Vitamin D
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.