"This scrub is amazing!! It instantly brightens my skin!!"
Best Selling Exfoliator for instantly brighter skin and noticeable softness with refreshing lemon scent.
As Seen on Good Morning Washington, Good Day DC and This That Beauty
Softening Skin Polisher
Reveal your skin’s softer layer with a luxurious coconut oil and sea salt body exfoliator. Infusions of Organic Calendula and Chamomile flowers restore skin to a youthful glow, while poppy seeds gently slough away dead skin cells. Also available in Fresh Mint, Lavender Vanilla and Pure Rose.
How to Use
Scoop Pearl into cupped hand or onto towel. Massage a generous amount onto clean, damp skin while in the shower or bath. Rub in circular motions, concentrating more heavily on dry areas. Rinse clean and pat skin dry. Exfoliate once or twice a week at most. For extremely dry or callused skin (heels of feet, elbows, knees) soak dry skin in warm water and exfoliate up to 4 times per week. For best results, lock in moisture with Silk.
- Exfoliating gently removes dead skin which speeds the process of natural cellular regeneration
- Reveals fresh skin that glows
- Clearing away old skin cells allows moisturizers to sink in
- Stimulates skin in order to reinforce its firmness and encourage repair
- Exfoliating stimulates the lymphatic system which pumps more blood to your heart (a blood detox)
- Over 40% Infused oil of calendula and chamomile packs your skin with healing properties, vitamin E, proteins, triglycerides, antioxidants, and rejuvenating properties for healthy skin that is slow to age
- Opens ingrown hair follicles in time for shaving
- Exfoliating before tanning allows the tan to last longer
- Coconut oil has an SPF of 4 which protect from damaging rays for 45 minutes while allowing useful rays to penetrate giving the body Vitamin D
- Invigorating scent of lemon with a touch of sweetness resembling a lemon poppyseed muffin
- Colored naturally with a pinch of turmeric to brighten the skin. Safe for fair skin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.