"I received it first as a sample, and then found I couldn't shower without it. This scrub obviously has pure oils because it smells wonderful and you can feel the skin-softening effects even after the scrub is washed off. That's what I was looking for. The scent that is left on your skin is nicely subdued."
Antioxidant. Anti-pollution. Anti-Aging. Vitamin Rich. Collagen Stimulating. Relaxing. Skin Softening Exfoliator.
How to Use
Scoop Pearl into cupped hand or onto towel. Massage a generous amount onto clean, damp skin while in the shower or bath. Rub in circular motions, concentrating more heavily on dry areas. Rinse clean and pat skin dry. Exfoliate once or twice a week at most. For extremely dry or callused skin (heels of feet, elbows, knees) soak dry skin in warm water and exfoliate up to 4 times per week. For best results, lock in moisture with Silk.
- Sea Salt detoxes skin gently removing dirt, oil, and impurities that clog pores and create blackheads and acne
- Detoxes, exfoliates, heals, moisturizes and softens
- Two textures of sea salt used so a small amount scrubs a large area. One jar last 3-6 months.
- Exfoliating gently removes dead skin which speeds the process of natural cellular regeneration
- Reveals fresh skin that glows
- Clearing away old skin cells allows moisturizers to penetrate and smooth skins outer layer
- Stimulates skin in order to reinforce its firmness and encourage repair
- Exfoliating stimulates the lymphatic system which pumps more blood to your heart (a blood detox)
- Over 40% Infused oil of lavender and Vanilla packs your skin with healing properties, b-vitamins, tannins, triglycerides, antioxidants, and rejuvenating properties for healthy skin that is slow to age
- Opens ingrown hair follicles for a closer shave with no hair bumps
- Exfoliating before tanning allows the tan to last longer
- Coconut oil has an SPF of 4 which protect from damaging rays for 45 minutes while allowing useful rays to penetrate giving the body Vitamin D
- Soothing scent of lavender with a hint of vanilla for warmth
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.