"Pure Rose Pearl is fantastic :) It is truly beautiful and it smells so nice in the shower. The scent is nice and light and I love the light pink color. "
Anti-aging powerhouse that tones and tightens pores with the beautiful scent of a dozen fresh cut red roses.
As Seen on Bmore Lifestyle
Softening Skin Polisher
Reveal your skin’s softer layer with this vegan sea salt, rose, and infused oil skin polisher. Rose Damascena infuses skin with vitamin C to protect, tone and tighten while sea salt and beautiful rose petals right in the jar slough away dead skin cells. Also available in Fresh Mint, Lavender Vanilla and Lemon Poppy.
How to Use
Scoop Pearl into cupped hand or onto towel. Massage a generous amount onto clean, damp skin while in the shower or bath. Rub in circular motions, concentrating more heavily on dry areas. Rinse clean and pat skin dry. Exfoliate once or twice a week at most. For extremely dry or callused skin (heels of feet, elbows, knees) soak dry skin in warm water and exfoliate up to 4 times per week. For best results, lock in moisture with Silk.
- Rose oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin, an astringent that treats acne prone skin, and helps treat redness and inflammation.
- Soothing after prolonged sun exposure
- It also balances oil production and the pH of skin and treats the visible signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Exfoliating gently removes dead skin which speeds the process of natural cellular regeneration
- Clear away old skin cells leaving skin soft and hydrated in just one use with the stress reducing scent of Rose.
- Stimulates skin in order to reinforce its firmness and encourage repair
- Exfoliating stimulates the lymphatic system which pumps more blood to your heart (a blood detox)
- Lightly colored with beetroot powder which is rich in Vitamin C and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Color Variation may differ from batch to batch but will generally have a light pink color.
- Sea Salt
- Coconut Oil
- Rose Damascena
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.